Regine Chassagne Reflektor Tour Wardrobe Part 1
"I’m writing a play about the nature of truth, and how difficult it is to convey the truth when everybody is speaking a different language. For example, the word ‘terrorist’ and the word ‘freedom fighter’ are used to refer to the exact same people at the exact same time. With everyone speaking differently, truth is almost impossible to agree upon. Yet believing in the existence of truth is the only thing that keeps us from devolving into tribal warfare. Because without the existence of truth, the person who is most powerful becomes the person who is right."
is michael cera even a real person?
can you believe that there are legal nipples and illegal nipples
15 Step - Radiohead
How come I end up where I started?
How come I end up where I went wrong?
Daddy, daddy, please save my soul from my own judgement
Daddy, daddy, please send me a heart that isn’t made of cement
lenin - arcade fire
last nite (the strokes cover) - adele
Brazil - Arcade Fire
Brazil, where hearts were entertaining June
We stood beneath an amber moon
And softly whispered, “Someday soon”
We kissed and clung togetherThank you for uploading thissleep—walk^.^
"The Suburbs (Continued) [Extended Instrumental]" by Arcade Fire
Scenes from the Suburbs
Anonymous said: What's your favorite high school memory?
Leaving high school
what you got on your Instagram that’s so private? your grande latte? that sandwich you ate yesterday? bye
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.”
— 19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)